Find a Home
Your Local Mount Desert Island Maine Real Estate Resource
At Margo H. Stanley Real Estate in Southwest Harbor, on the beautiful Downeast Coast of Maine, you'll find an enthusiastic team of helpful local Realtors® to help you buy or sell your real estate. What can we do for you? Thank you for asking! We work really hard to help you:
- Research and find your new home on spectacular Mount Desert Island, Maine and in the surrounding coastal communities. (Click any link to the right!)
- Assist you in the successful sale of your property: house, land, or waterfront.
- Get quick and useful answers to your real estate questions and queries
- Customize multiple property searches that you can return to day after day; and you can change your searches anytime you'd like!
- Receive automated daily alerts for new listings in any zip code in Maine! Sales and pending sales are available too!
- Learn about our neighborhoods and villages, and the benefits of living there. Which town is right for you? (See the "Local" tab above for school and town information.)
- Succeed at the negotiating table
- Be comfortable throughout your entire transaction, the closing and beyond
Please accept our invitation to let us help you with your Maine coast real estate matters. We look forward to assisting you in making some exciting changes in your life! Thank you.
(Note: in order to serve you as well as we possibly can, we request that you register with us after three views of listings. We encourage you to sign up for new listings alerts! We never sell or share your information with anyone. And you can un-subscribe anytime you want.)
We hope you find our website useful! It's simple, and designed to do just a couple of things -- to help you buy and sell your real estate. Thank you for visiting! Please don't hesitate to call or email us at anytime! We'd love to help you make some exciting changes in your life!
Featured ListingView All Featured Listings
If you've been seeking a lovely oceanfront home, check this out. It's a stylish saltbox-style home on 4.95 acres, with 200 feet of gorgeous shorefront. The views across Union River Bay from the deck are lovely. The waterfrontage offers superb boating, kayaking, swimming and even a few clams. The house is well-built, with a full dry basement. The living space is well-arranged for convivial living, with an integrated kitchen / living / dining area overlooking the water. More Information